At the time of the review of the HR Policy the following process should be followed;
- The HR Manual will be circulated to all staff and a time of 15 working days will be given to suggest amendments in the same.
- At the end of the stipulated time an all staff meeting will be called and the changes proposed by the different staff members will be discussed
- All office orders/official memos/notifications released during the preceding two years will also be brought to the forum for discussion & debate
- All suggestions/propositions/recommendations by the staff members will be duly recorded and presented to the Board in the next meeting.
- The amendments approved by the BoG will be incorporated in the Manual and will be considered effective from the date of approval.