Probation Rules and Regulations
- All permanent employees will be required to complete three/six months and contractual staff will be required the probation period as per contract unless waived by the CEO at the time of issuing a contract. This can, if necessary, be extended by the management of the organization for another period.
- During the probationary period, the appointment may be terminated with one week notice by either side, unless specified differently in contract.
- Permanent staff on probation will not be entitled to annual leave.
- All leaves allowed will be on prorated basis of joining date of the organization. Exceeding the prescribed limits will result as leave without pay.
- The organization encourages the employee to discuss and agree with his/her Line manager to set targets and deliverables for first 90 days and the set criteria will result in the employee’s confirmation.
- On satisfactory completion of probation, and on recommendation of the Line Manager, a letter confirming the appointment will be issued.
- Employee on fixed term contract if converted to permanent employee is not required to serve a probationary period of three months unless specified by the HOD.
- However the period served at project or field offices should be a minimum of three month, and the line manager should have the achievement results of assignments/targets given to him/her for evaluation purposes.