Articles

Advantages of Internal Recruitment

Internal Recruitment Advantages

At the store where i used to work in London, an internal vacancy was posted, looking for someone to work as HR Assistant. a few of the guys who i knew from the store applied for the post, they did appear for the interview. But when i inquired regarding the status one of the guys who appeared in the interview for the job said they have hired someone from "Another Store" because she had some experience.

Tags: 

Items in a Questionnaire

Questionnaire

A Questionnaire is an instruement utilised to collect responses of the sample from the poulation. Questionnaire has many different type of questions, the current article tries introduce the readers to different type of questions that we would normally see in our Questionnaires that we intend to analyze. The most common set of questions that we will come across and those would be needed to analyze include

Outcomes of the WPC on Climate Change in Bolivia

Climate Change

According to the conference, if global warming increases by more than 2º Celsius, there is a 50% probability that the damages caused to our Mother Earth will be completely irreversible. Between 20% and 30% of species would be in danger of disappearing. Large extensions of forest would be affected, droughts and floods would affect different regions of the planet, deserts would expand, and the melting of the polar ice caps

Pages

Subscribe to Articles